GET VISIBLE BY GETTING ON OTHER PEOPLE'S PODCAST
Guesting on Podcasts,the best marketing strategy!
People are on the move, with their earphones on! Which means they’re listening to someone's voice. Let that voice be yours!
Podcasts are a fast way to reach people, especially in our fast-paced lives when people don’t have time to bat an eye. It’s not enough to have your own podcast. So what do you do?
The answer is really simple. If you observe the influencers, you will notice that they frequently appear on other people’s podcasts. And that’s exactly what you should be doing too.
But why, what good does it do to appear on other people’s podcasts?
Guesting on podcasts is a witty PR and marketing strategy, it plays in your favour without making the audience feel like they are listening to an advertisement. You can talk about your brand and products and your story of how you launched it.
share your personal story, people feel more connected when they hear the stories of struggles and courage. It also helps to expand your reach, since you are exposed to a newer audience. All in all, it is a win-win strategy.
And it’s really effective in bringing in an audience and exposing your brand. This increases not just the reach but also lead conversions, new loyal customers or users and in turn, revenue.
Unlike publishing ads, you only need to guest on podcasts once and it remains published. This means that even after 2 years of publishing the podcast, listeners still listen to it and come to find you.
If you are still not convinced, let me list down the benefits of Guesting on podcasts.
- You get to network with other podcast hosts and industry insiders.
- You can get personal with a wider and newer audience.
- You get to promote your brand, products, and services.
- You get one step closer to establishing your personal brand.
- It adds to your credibility.
- You only need to guest once and see positive results over time.
Didn’t I tell you, it’s a win-win strategy?
But! It’s not an easy task to guest on a podcast, is it?
There are numerous challenges that you encounter when you set off to guest on a podcast, some of them being-
There are chances that you might have experienced some of these and are struggling to book yourself on podcasts. If you’re looking for solutions you’re on right page.
All you really need is a solid framework, good presentation skills, effective communication skills, pitch tracking system, follow-up strategy, a defined story and 10 more subtle skills and tricks.
It’s really not, especially in the beginning. Which is why, I want to share not just one but two courses, that can help you pitch yourself and book podcasts successfully.
These are two courses that I know will help you land on other people's podcast.
Go through both the sales pages and choose the one that resonates with you the most.
Plug-N-Pitch is filled with training, templates, and trackers to help you take swift + strategic action to get yourself BOOKED as a podcast guest!
When you invest in Plug-N-Pitch you get Instant access to the following:
- Step-By-Step Get Booked Strategy ($197 Value)
- Plug-N-Pitch Templates Pack ($197 Value)
- Pitch Tracking System ($97 Value)
- Bonus: Follow-up Strategy ($97 Value)
- Bonus: Subject Line Strategy ($97 Value)
- Bonus: Selena Soo Insider Pitch Tip (Priceless)
The 'Hey B*tch, Let's Pitch' workshop teaches time-strapped entrepreneurs the steps to effectively - and easily - get booked on podcasts so they can reach more of their ideal audiences.
Here's what's included in your one-time $197 fee:
- Full access to 'Hey B*tch, Let's Pitch' Training ($400 value)
- Fillable Workbook ($47 value)
- Pitch Swipes & Templates ($97 value)
- Training Audio Files ($47 value)
- Training Transcript ($47 value)
- My Time-Saving Personal Pitch Strategy ($47 value)
And here's what you'll get as bonuses:
- Master Your Media Bio training ($97 value)
- My Easy-Peasy Pitch Tracker ($47 value)
- DM Infographic How-To ($147 value)
The above links are affiliate links If you click on a link and end up making a purchase from that site, I will receive a small compensation, at no extra cost to you.